“mon chasha” is our latest rural based sustainable ecotourism module operating with social responsibility over at village paushi, east midnapore. “mon chasha” is a blend of authentic village culture, pure earthen tradition, cultural heritage of a speed less rural life and a true sentiment of natural india.
For Details of accommodation Please Click Here
Why We Create Monchasha ??
across the world the trends of industrialization and development have had an urban centric approach. alongside, the stresses of urban lifestyles have led to a “counter-urbanization” syndrome. this has led to growing interest in the rural areas. rural tourism is one of the few activities which can provide a solution to these problems. so that we have created “monchasha” within a domestic area of a most unpopular village to show the world that tourism can sustain without an important sightseeing spot as seabeach, mountain, jungle area etc. “monchasha” is for those exhausted people who are going through a very busy hectic schedule day after day. to them who are “going to be a part of tourism” is a not a luxury now-a-days but a very basic need. an earnest need for a two days peace. Click here for details.
Want to know the making episode ??
continuous living with ‘fast life’ makes us partly mechanical resulting abnormal effects. family commitments, work pressure, money issues increase anxiety & stress level. to recover & manage up with the stress there is very little time left to require care of the health. hectic schedule results to some common diseases like coronary heart disease, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, hypertension, infection of urinary tract etc. also with a heavy workload, working parents has to spend more time in the office with their pile of work rather than at home with their family. this has led to a lack of communication among family members & affected relationships adversely. simple misunderstanding & arguments are happening which become the cause of divorces and broken homes. “monchasha” is that type of arena where you can talk to yourself, enjoy quality time with your family or simply format your cpu. Making Details.
WHAT THE PRESS SAY ?? CLICK HERE or on the picture below for the reports.
WHAT THE GUEST SAY ?? CLICK HERE for the reviews.
Our Contact No:
9477476376 / 9831095234
Our eMail ID:
The Tariff of Monchasha Rural Tourism Project
- NAC Bamboo Cottage [04 person occupancy] :: Rs. 3500 Only [EP]
- Extra Adult :: Rs.500 Only [EP] / Free Stay For Children Below 10 Yrs (Sharing)
- Full day Food Course By Fixed Menu:: Rs.1260/- only Per Head
- Kids (below 5 years) pay the actual on spot
- Driver’s Accommodation With Food:: Rs.900/- only (Normal Food) and Rs.1350/- (Guest Type Food)
- Pet Allowance:: Rs.500 Only [Per Pet Per Day]
Transfers / Pickup / Drop
- Pick up / drop from Kalinagar Bus stop @ 400/- (one way)
- Pick up / drop from Contai rail head @ 800/- (one way)
- Pick up / drop from Digha rail head @ 1800/-(one way)
Kolkata Reservation Office: Khorlo Tours & Travels (Private) Ltd
- Sikkim Commerce House, 4/1 Middleton Street, Ground Floor
- Kolkata, PIN 700071, West Bengal.
- Mobile Contact: +91 98310.95234, +91 94774.84136
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.monchasha.in
Regarding Bank deposit please follow instructions as mentioned below:-
Deposit Cheque or Cash at
- State Bank of India (Middleton Street Branch, Kolkata 700071)
- Account Name: MONCHASHA
- Account Number: 37046599777
- RTGS / NEFT / IFSC /Code: SBIN0003762
“mon chasha” is a journey, a theme of consciousness in global tourism arena by creating a sustainable ecotourism module with social responsibility, based on rural bengal.
we hereby request you for your personal presence over at “monchasha” which will surely recharge our endeavour. according to our confidence this model of tourism – “monchasha” will certainly uphold the flag of west bengal tourism in the hospitality sector.
see you at “monchasha”.